- View Our Newsletter
- Summer Staff Photos
- Glisson History
- Upcoming Events
- Glisson Legacy Families
- "Tiny Town" Collection
- Chapel Cross-Stitch Pattern
"Thank you Camp Glisson! Max and Sam had another great camp experience. I appreciate all the hard work you put into each week to make it special for all the campers. They are already looking forward to next year. God is Good!!!"
- Laurie, parent of two 2011 campers
You can support the Glisson summer camp ministry this summer in a meaningful way by adopting a summer staff person. By doing so, you commit to:
- pray for this person by name daily
- send notes and cards of encouragement
- send an occasional care package
- if you like, even come to camp on a weekend to take your staff person out to dinner. You can also partner with another "adopter" and take both of your staff members out to dinner together.
Pictured above is our 2012 summer staff. We'll post a 2013 roster here shortly.
|You can also check out our Staff Photos 1971-Present album on Facebook.|
The goal of this program is to make our staff feel loved and appreciated for the work they do - and to show them the same love and care they exhibit for our summer campers. We are hoping to have 100% of this summer's staff adopted, so please consider joining in support of these inspirational young adults.
To adopt a counselor, contact Lacey Bauer or call (706) 864-6181. If you're interested in taking this to the next level, you can also Sponsor a Counselor, which involves a gift to the Glisson Annual Fund. Visit our Opportunities to Give page to learn more.